It can be risky if you are using multiple accounts on Fiverr because Fiverr can detect multiple accounts. That’s why your account on any platform should be secure. Therefore, we will guide you on how does Fiverr detect multiple accounts? And also, you will know how to secure your Fiverr account from being disabled.
Table of Contents
How does Fiverr Detect Duplicate Accounts?
When we hear that Fiverr does not allow duplicate accounts then we think that how does Fiverr detects various accounts?
Here are the following points about how does Fiverr trace multiple accounts?
- Fiverr can easily detect you when you are using both accounts on the same device.
- Fiverr can also detect from the same IP address.
- It can also detect when you use the same payout method for your multiple accounts to get withdrawn.
- When you copy others’ information and paste it into your profile, Fiverr can detect it.
Now we will tell you how you can secure your Fiverr account.
Also read: How Fiverr Algorithm Works
How to Secure Fiverr Account?
- If you want to use 2 accounts, you should buy another device for it.
- Do not use the same internet IP address on both devices.
- Or you should buy a new SIM for your second device where you can securely use your second Fiverr account.
- You can use a PayPal account to withdraw money because it allows you to use multiple payment IDs.
- Be secure to use your Fiverr account on Wi-Fi, because multiple users have the same IP address, and also your account information can be stolen.
All users need to secure their accounts so that they can secure their data. All major sites also want to secure their platforms. Fiverr also want to secure its platform so that any scam is not faced by its users.
If you want to learn more about Fiverr, you can get all the information on this site easily, because we provide all guides on Fiverr.
If you have a question or suggestions in your mind, feel free to post them in the comment section.