In this article, I will guide you on how to change your Facebook password easily on every device you want. Here are all the instructions to help you.
No doubt, Facebook is the biggest social media app nowadays. But, we have a concern about our security and privacy. Maybe you heard that you should change your password every few months to keep secure your accounts. If you have a weak password, then someone can access your account and data. That’s why you should have a strong password and changed it every month. If you want to change your Facebook password, so this article is for you.
Here is the guide that how to change your Facebook password easily, according to Facebook:
Table of Contents
How to change the Facebook password on a PC
- Open the Facebook app, then click on the three lines tab icon at the top right corner.
- Then click on the Settings & Privacy tab.
- Then select the Security & Login tab.
- After this, click on Edit to change your Facebook password.
- Then type your current password, after you type a new password and confirm the password.
- After that, you have to select the Save Changes button.
- Doing this, your password will be changed.
How to change FB password in the iOS app
- Log in to the Facebook app, and click on the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Settings and then select the Setting and Privacy tab.
- After that, you have to select Security & Login option and then choose the Change password tab.
- There, type your current password and then type the new password and confirmed it.
- Then, click on the Save Changes tab.
- In this way, you can easily change your password on the iOS app.
How to change the password on the Android app
- Open your Facebook app, then click on the three lines icon at the top right corner of Facebook.
- Then, click on the Settings & Privacy tab.
- If you have an updated Facebook, then again click on the Settings tab.
- Then, select the Password and security tab to change the password.
- Then, you have to select the Login tab.
- After clicking the Login tab, now you have the option to type your current password.
- After clicking the current password, then type your new password as you want and confirmed the password.
- Then, click on the Save Changes option.
Now, your password will be changed.
So, it was all instructions on how to change/reset the Facebook password easily on every device.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at [email protected].