In this article, I will help you with how to change the Easypaisa account number if you have an Easypaisa account and want to change the account number or mobile number. So, follow these easy steps to change your mobile number.
Table of Contents
It provides the facility to send and receive money, pay utility bills, school fees, and business payments in Pakistan. It also offers different mobile packages and recharge services.
This app is better for you if you want to transfer various types of financial transactions. It is a Telenor Microfinance Bank account that is connected to your mobile number.
So, here is the complete guide on how to change the Easypaisa account number:
How to Change Easypaisa Account Number (Simple Steps to Follow)
- Before changing your mobile number, withdraw all amounts from your Easypaisa account
- Uninstall the Easypaisa app, then reboot your mobile and again reinstall the Easypaisa app
- Move to the mobile settings
- Click on Apps
- Select the Easypaisa app
- Click on Storage
- Clear data from storage
- Now, open the Easypaisa app. It will show you the previous mobile number
- Click to change the number
- Enter your new number and then click on proceed button
- Now input your CNIC and Date of Issuance
- Then, Confirm it and click on the Next button
- Enter your 05-digit Pin code
- Congratulation! Your number has been changed
If you still do not understand, you can contact the following Easypaisa emails and numbers below.
- Easypaisa helpline (042) 111-003-737
- Dial 3737 (For Telenor users only)
- For general queries: [email protected]For media-related queries: [email protected]
- For complaints: [email protected]
The above information is updated daily and refers to the Easypaisa official site. We will disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any moment.
If you have any questions or suggestions related to this article, you can tell us in the comment section here.